- Located in the highly sought after District 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay
- Two 30-storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which come with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size
- Units are designed with well-proportioned, functional spaces and very high quality finishes and fittings
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic gardens and an arboretum of native tress and vegetation
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as tow rooftop gardens.
- Bespoke recreational facilities and GuocoLand’s concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within the city centre.
- Unique development crafted by master craftsmen:
- Master Architect: Yip Yuen Hong form ipli Architects
- Project Architect: ADDP Architects, and
- Landscape Designer: ICN Design International.
|Project Company||Martin Modern Pte Ltd|
|Development Type||Residential High-rise|
|District||D9 – Orchard, Cairnhill, Killiney, River Valley|
|Tenure||Leasehold, 99 years w.e.f. 28 September 2016|
|Site Area||15,936.1 sqm (171,535 sq ft)|
|Plot Ratio||2.8 GFA 44,622 sqm (480,307 sqft)|
|Maximum building heights||2 towers of 30-storey each|
|No of Units||450 units|
|Types of Units||2, 3, 4 bedroom units|
|No of Lifts||TBA|
|No of Carpark Lots||Estimated 450 lots|
|Expected T.O.P.||31 December 2021|
ICN Design International